"Thanks (All Skills) for a great learning experience (one-on-one Excavator & Skid Steer Loader Course).  I'm from Melbourne and chose to travel up to Maryborough in the hope of receiving the knowledge base for which to start a business and become a professional operator of Skid Steers and Excavators.  Received that and much more.  Will find any excuse I can to return."

S. Barry, 2017

"The (Excavator & Backhoe/Loader) Course was well conducted and gave me a strong base of knowledge and skills to start operating excavators and backhoes."

S. Jones, (Wannon Water), 2017

"Very comprehensive one-on-one (Excavator & Skid Steer Loader) Course.  Extremely happy with the extra knowledge & skills learnt & would highly recommend to anybody wanting to learn industry skills to the highest standard.  Very good teacher, highly appreciated.  Thanks."

H. Mitchell, 2016

"Excellent (Excavator, Skid Steer Loader, Backhoe/Loader) course.  If you just want a ticket GO to another training company.  If you want to learn how to be an operator and gain real knowledge and experience then this is the place to come.  I travelled over 1000km to do my training here for this exact reason."

B. Haylock, (Haylock Marine Services), 2016

"I can thoroughly recommend the equipment training (mini-excavator and skid steer) I received from All Skills facilities in Maryborough.

Their pre-training course email and phone communications were excellent – prompt, efficient and constructively helpful. They go the extra mile.

Their Maryborough facilities are very professional and well equipped – training room, outside yard, equipment, discussion meeting points, refreshments, wash rooms.

(The trainer) is passionate about high competency equipment skills and safety.

The features of what and how he teaches are support, guidance and excellent feedback in learning and achieving equipment operation competency and optimisation, safety, equipment maintenance, competency assessment, skills certification.

The benefits are optimised operators – maximizing safety and profitable operation. No stupid practices/no costly mistakes.

(The trainer) is personable, very open, highly competent and an excellent trainer. He knows his stuff and maintains outstanding rapport – even when the student is learning by mistakes – repeatedly !!

If you are a "beginner', you are in safe hands. If you are experienced, (the trainer) will respect that and ensure you receive comprehensive skills enhancement.

Go with All Skills – a wise decision."

D. Powell, (Oscar Mining Pty Ltd), 2015